What are the security features available for a crypto exchange?
The value of any exchange lies in its robust and security features. A Best Decentralized Crypto Exchange Script will always posses the protection facilities again most threats and hacks. Top Cryptocurrency Trading software development company Shamla tech provides the safety options that make your exchange unbreakable for any illegal activities or frauds.
Here are the major protection facilities the company makes available for its customers.
Cryptocurrency exchange security parameters
- Multi Signature: Multi signature security adds an extra layer of protection for cryptocurrency transactions and storage. Our Multi signature wallet ensures higher order security with two or more users sharing a key for their funds.
- Time-locked Transactions: We allow time limited transactions which permits the trade to be done only in a particular time period. The feature ensures makes the hacker to stay at bay by hindering their interference.
- Cold Wallet – hot Wallet security: Highly defended algorithms built for both cold and hot wallets. Hot wallets are implemented with multiple guard options and Cold wallets are completely offline and detached from server to provide a greater level of safety.
- 2 Factor Authentication: Two different authentication factors to verify themselves for better protection both the user’s credentials and transactions.
- Cloud Flare: Cloud Flare implemented to secure website and protection it from security threats and hackers.
- Hardware Security Modules: Manages digital keys for strong authentication and superfine security by storing keys in the hardware. Greatly sophisticated and refined to shield the keys in case of any counterfeit detected.
- HTTP Public key: Implemented encrypted security mechanism delivered through an HTTP response that allows HTTPS websites to resist the websites usage by attackers using fraudulent certificates.
- Click jacking attack and X-Frame-Options: Security feature includes clickjacking protection against rendering of a page in a frame. This holds the passwords to be not known to the hackers.
- CSRF Protection: Additional and enhanced layer of security against vulnerability to XSS.
- Cross-Site Scripting Cross-Site Scripting protection: Defend from malicious scripts that are injected into the exchange websites causing fund loss.
- DDos Protection: Guard adverse to huge traffic by the hacker targeting server making it unavailable or reducing the performance.
- Google authentication: Get notified through SMS or mails when there is any unauthorised or doubtful activity happening. Get OTPs to the registered number to login without any particular password for enhanced security.
- KYC: AYC and AML implemented to identify traders and avoid unsuitable investors.
Cryptocurrency Trading software development
The expert developers in Shamla tech assure the most robust Cryptocurrency Trading software with highly customizable features for all your business needs.