Shamla tech offers great opportunities by welcoming your ideas to improvise you and our company by participating in stimulating and challenging projects .We are keen to maintain a collaborative, understanding and impartial working environment to grow up in cooperation.
Join Us, Let’s Explore together!!!!
Business Analyst (Blockchain/Cryptocurrency)
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge on various Blockchain techniques and Crypto developments like ICO/IEO/STO, Crypto Coin/wallets/Trade exchange platforms – centralized and decentralized, NFT and security mechanisms would be a major plus.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Should be an excellent team player to work with the development team on client requirements.
Perks and Benefits
- Work with International clients across the globe in large projects.
- Remote work (WFH)
- Opportunity to learn about emerging technologies and new advancements happening in Blockchain/Crypto space.
- Opportunity to travel overseas for onsite projects (Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Europe).
What We Offer:
- Highly inclusive and collaborative culture built on mutual respect.
- Focus on core values, initiative, leadership and
Strong emphasis on personal and professional adaptability development.