WHAT IS CRYPTO COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT?
- The Crypto community is a group of people who gathers to have discussions on social media platforms about the crypto projects
- It enables you to collaborate among users to provide insights about your core services and also get suggestions from them to develop the project
- The Crypto community helps you to increase the users on the platforms, build relationships with your followers and get ideas from them to move your project forward
- Building relationships with users is one of the most influential and essential factors in Crypto Community Management
- Hire a crypto community manager to implement successful and effective crypto community management strategies for the growth of your business
IMPORTANCE OF CRYPTO COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Twitter community management
- Telegram community management
- Discord community management
TWITTER COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Twitter Page Management – Ensure to enhance your Twitter page and optimize the Twitter bio by incorporating all the details in a short and crisp manner that represents your brand. Display the profile image that describes your crypto brand to generate better conversion rates
- Frequent Content Flow – Consistency is one of the important factors in any kind of social media, create and post content frequently to build trust among users
- Crypto Airdrops or Giveaways – You can also consider providing Crypto Airdrops or giveaways in Twitter campaigns. Even though it is relatively costly, this promotional activity helps to promote your brand rapidly by offering free crypto coins
- Crypto Influencer Marketing – Twitter Influencer Marketing is another important strategy to reach diverse audiences. Coordinate with the influencers with the most followers as they can influence the audience to use your crypto product or service
- Consistent Tweets – On Twitter, users can post a Tweet with maximum characters of 280. You should tweet in a concise way to make any announcements and updates regarding your crypto project on a regular basis
- Retweets –Retweeting the existing content from another source or person that is relevant to your brand is one of the best ways to expand your network and grow your brand
- Pinned Tweet – Pinned Tweet is a static tweet that is shown on the top of all tweets in your profile regardless of the time you tweeted. It is the finest way to highlight one of your best content related to your brand or project
- Quote Tweet –You can add a comment to another person’s tweet by quoting their original tweet. It is one of the efficient ways to reply to any queries from users or investors.
- Hashtags –Hashtags help you to target a specific audience more effectively by categorizing the posts. It helps to gain more followers and enhances brand identity and attracts more niche audience
- Threads –Threads is a collection or series of Tweets that helps to offer detailed information about a specific topic. If you cannot convey your updates or announcements in 280 characters, then the threads help you to provide additional context by linking collective texts together
TELEGRAM COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
FEATURES OF THE TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
Telegram Groups – The groups on the telegram platform are the community of desired interest. In a telegram group, you can add up to 200,000 members. The groups can be private or public and used for general discussions, and announcements, and also to resolve all queries of users regarding the project.
Telegram Channels – It is moreover similar to groups with a feature of unlimited user limit. It is the aptest feature for one-way communication, where the admins can only post messages. It is ideal for project announcements and updates.
Super Groups – This is the same as the groups with the advanced features comments and pinned messages. In this feature, you can add up to the limit of 100,000 members. Admins have the access to pin a particular message to display at the top of the group.
Secret Chats – It is an end-to-end encrypted feature for private discussions and delicate information. The messages are displayed only on the created devices and cannot be accessed from any other devices.
Telegram Bots – The Telegram Bot is a predesigned program that operates with certain additional functions. It sets an automated task to send messages to the users, declare notifications, and more. The users can incorporate the bot into groups, chats, and channels.
Telegram Passport – It is an exceptional feature that helps to store certain vital documents that are used often. You can access those documents when KYC is needed.
WHY TELEGRAM IS POPULAR IN CRYPTO COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT?
- Telegram plays a key role in the growth of the crypto community. Here are some of the advantages of leveraging Telegram for crypto marketing,
- It is very easy to join a group on Telegram. If the investors already have an existing account on Telegram, then they just need to click on the invitation link to join the group
- The administration of the group can be taken care of by an added bot. It provides automated moderation and various other features like polls, quizzes, games, payments, greeting users, and more
- You can facilitate your users to understand more about your project by pinned messages
- There are various settings available in Telegram and it is so simple for admins to modify content, block users, and more
DISCORD COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
FEATURES OF DISCORD COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
Text Channels – Text Channels help to send and receive text messages with contact or groups. Discord is the best place to provide updates, and announcements, answer queries, have discussions, etc.
Voice Channels – It is the best channel for having group discussions like debates where users can hang out over voice. It offers you to add up to 100 members at the same time.
Integrations – Discord has the exceptional feature of cross-channel marketing. It can be integrated with various other social media platforms like YouTube, Twitter, etc.
Bots – Discord bots can perform multiple predesigned tasks. It has the ability to moderate content, greet users, offer updates, etc.